QUIZ ANGLAIS QUESTIONS 31 A 40
Quiz Anglais , questions 31 à 40 : exercices de préparation de l’épreuve écrite d’anglais du concours Prépa et littéraires
31. Choose the correct answer
When Betty received the mail she _____ the Chief Financial Officer straight away.
32. Find the word that is closest in meaning to the underlined word
When the facts about his personal life had been revealed, the politician was embarrassed about his situation.
33. Which structure completes this sentence correctly ?
Somebody has taken the key and forgotten to put it back, _____
34. Find the mistake
In the past, when making her marriage vows a woman used to promise to obey to her husband.
35. Find the word that is closest in meaning to the underlined word
To avoid bankruptcy, the company must devise a revolutionary product and get it on the market as quickly as possible.
36. Choose the correct answer
Normally, by the end of the month all the employees will already _____ their payslips.
37. Choose the correct answer
The lost property office is full, what are you going to do with all _____ ?
38. Choose the correct answer
This year because of the political unrest in Egypt, there are a lot _____ people from around the world bringing a lot _______ income to the country.
40. Find the word that is closest in meaning to the underlined word
Their partnership kicked off really badly because of a misunderstanding.