QUIZ ANGLAIS QUESTIONS 21 A 30
Et voici 10 nouvelles questions de notre quiz d’anglais pour préparer votre concours d’entrée en école de commerce :
21. Choose the correct answer
When the price of the shares _____ on the stock market, we will be able to sell them and get a good return on investment.
22. Put the words in the correct order
Doing simultaneous translation at an international conference can be a _____ even for highly trained specialists.
23. Find the word that is closest in meaning to the underlined word
When I met them all and we discussed the situation, I thought that Paul was the most sympathetic.
24. Find the mistake
It is often noticed that when travelling in the UK the most of foreigners complain about the food.
25. Choose the correct answer
_____ the pouring rain, I managed to see the Queen as she _____to Buckingham Palace.
26. Looking for synonyms. Which is the odd one out and so doesn’t give the same meaning to the sentence ?
Environmentalists _____huge changes in the weather in the decades to come.
27. Which word completes this sentence correctly ?
This form must be completed and returned to our office _____ two weeks.
28. Choose the correct answer
You mustn’t forget _____ a present ; it’s your sister’s birthday tomorrow.
29. Choose the correct answer
The boss said he’d never experienced _____like what happened to him in China before.
30. Which structure completes this sentence correctly ?
The authorities should take all necessary measures to prevent terrorists_____their borders.